I like the coral. But then, hot pink is just my color. Cute aprons in general. Do they have any smocks on the websites? I've just been converted to smocks. I inherited one from the 60's and I LOVE it for housecleaning or cooking or even feeding a messy child.
You know, I don't know. I have just had my eye on one of their aprons forever, and I finally decided I was just going to ask for one for Christmas! I will look into the smock thing... I think I like the coral best as well. I don't particularly like the shade of green on the lime.
I was going to say that I thought the lime might go better with your coloring. But, they're both really cute. Didn't like the 3rd one so much. If you're gonna get one, go for one of the vivid colors. I thought they were dresses at first. They're just so cute!
6 comments:
I like the third one.
Coral - I think it has a cuter neckline.
I like the coral. But then, hot pink is just my color. Cute aprons in general. Do they have any smocks on the websites? I've just been converted to smocks. I inherited one from the 60's and I LOVE it for housecleaning or cooking or even feeding a messy child.
You know, I don't know. I have just had my eye on one of their aprons forever, and I finally decided I was just going to ask for one for Christmas! I will look into the smock thing...
I think I like the coral best as well. I don't particularly like the shade of green on the lime.
I was going to say that I thought the lime might go better with your coloring. But, they're both really cute. Didn't like the 3rd one so much. If you're gonna get one, go for one of the vivid colors. I thought they were dresses at first. They're just so cute!
The Coral apron is the cutest to me.
Post a Comment