I was tagged by Liz, so here goes.
Here are the rules:
1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
7 interesting, or perhaps not so interesting things about me:
1. I am deathly allergic to cats, yet all my life all I ever wanted was a cat. So when Brian and I got married, and a friend told us about a sweet stray they found, I jumped on the chance! It has actually helped my allergy, though when pollen gets bad, my reaction to Leo gets bad too. I cannot fight it all off!
2. I am TERRIFIED of heights. Just thinking about being up high makes me want to throw up or pass out, whichever comes first. This also ties into the fact that I have never flown. I am told you don't notice when you're in a plane, but I don't care. I think you all lie!
3. I want to see the entire world, from one end to the other. I cannot wait to be able to travel. I want to see beaches and mountains and landmarks and just all of it! France to Greece to China to Maine. I want to see the world!! (Yes, I know I will have to fly...maybe Brian can just knock me out. "I ain't gettin on no plane, sucka!")
4. I am teaching myself Italian. I have always wanted to learn this language, and since I cannot really take classes right now, I am teaching myself! It's going pretty well, too. I am mostly working on learning their grammar right now, but I really am enjoying it.
5. I am perfectly content to wait a while longer before having another kid. Things are absolute chaos around here between law school and moving and learning how to be a good mom to the one I already have. So while I pray that God does bless us with more, I am happy to wait on that a while!
6. I can drink a double shot of espresso before bed and it won't affect my sleep. It always take me an hour to fall asleep anyway, but coffee makes no difference whatsoever. Sometimes it makes me jumpy, but I can still sleep like a baby. Coke, on the other hand, will keep me hopping for HOURS. I don't drink it often, but when I do it's in moderation! (which is necessary anyway since it's SO bad for you!!)
7. I wanted to be a photographer for a long time, and still love to take pictures (though I don't have a great digital camera, so I don't take them too often.) I actually flirted with going to the Art Institute for photography, but a $60,000 per year major gets a bit pricey! And I have truly always always wanted to write. Children's stories, a newspaper or magazine column, anything. I love to write. But I am such a coward that I haven't done it! Maybe someday...
Well there you go. I hope it was enlightening!
I Hereby pronounce you TAGGED:
1. Brittny, Je Ne Sais Quoi
2. Dorothy, Dorothy's Web
3. Lynzi
4. Beth, Pearls Slipping Off A String
5. Anna
6. Sarah
Keep scrolling, by the way. I posted more below!



1 comments:
You tagged me! Did you leave me a comment on my blog? I didn't see it! How fun!
Post a Comment