Friday, April 18, 2008

This just might make me angrier than vaccines

Okay, maybe not angrier. But it definitely got my attention!!! You need to watch Who Killed The Electric Car. We got it off Netflix, and it's truly fascinating. And if you're like us and are spending killer amounts of money on gas lately with no choice, it's going to make you sit up and listen. So check it out!

3 comments:

Kelley said...

It's now in my queue.

Have you see the documentary Paperclips?

The Budget Mommy: said...

No I have not. I shall put it into my queue as well. I am new to the documentary scene, but I am fascinated, so any suggestions would be great!

Dorothy ("Dorry") said...

I have never even heard of that! Yes I am very very angry about gas prices!!!! Gas is now $4.20 up here and rising! We are seriously thinking about getting us a motor scooter/moped for Nathan to travel to work and back every day. They get 90+ miles per gallon and don't have to be filled up as often as cars. And when we do need filling up it will be only $4.20 to fill it or less. Until then, we are in agony over the gas prices!