Yes. It's been a while. And now for your enjoyment, a list of super cute things Emma has been saying or doing:
- If you ask Emma if she wants to do something, she will jump up and down and respond "Dokey Okey!!"
- My mom was at the pool with Emma, and she sat down in the water to cool off. Emma came over with a concerned look and said "You okay, Nonny? You okay?"
- If Emma wants something, she will come right up to you and very seriously say "Mommy, crackers please, okay?"
- Mom, Emma, and I were eating lunch the other day and I had some fries. Emma leans over to look at my plate and says "Mommy fries. Mommy bad!" I could not stop laughing. Apparently she has heard me berate myself for eating fries before, and now she has become my conscience!
She loves to "draw markers" and listen to Adventures in Odyssey. She calls pillows Pie-ohs, and she loves it when we sing to her. She is unbelievably precious, and all toddler. She wears us out! I am sure I will think of more, but be happy with this for now. I will really try to post more!



7 comments:
Well, this is a very good start! The adoring public has a need to know!
Welcome back!
Glad you're no longer MIA =)I have so many pictures and stories I COULD post, I don't know where to start....
Now you just need to post pictures of your little one ;)
aw, she is so sweet.
Fun! Thanks for the laugh. =)
Yeah! You're back...missed you.
Yeah, you're probably right about the Crocs. Or rather, you're right. I think their appearance comes close to negating any value from their utility, however. My opinion on this will no doubt change when I have to deal with kids more frequently. Until then, I can sit in my ivory tower and see everything in black and white.
Post a Comment