Saturday, April 04, 2009

Earth Mama Angel Baby

I have absolutely fallen in love with the company Earth Mama Angel Baby! I did not discover them until Emma was over a year old, but I kept them in mind for this pregnancy, and have loved every product I have tried. So far, I have been using their Natural Labor Companion cd to prepare for my (hopefully normal) delivery. I have also used their Heartburn Tea, which tastes great and really helps the heartburn. And though I have not had a chance to try this yet, I am really looking forward to using their Natural Nipple Butter. They have a lot of great products that are all natural and the prices are honestly not that bad for what the products are. I will report back on some of the postpartum things they have in a few weeks!

2 comments:

Brittny said...

Natural Nipple Butter. *tee-hee.*

senojsitruc said...

Hey! Twenty-eight and a half hours until I leave for the Alaska. If I were the type of person who allowed himself to jump up and down out of sheer excitement, I'd be doing so right now. Instead, I'll probably go run up and down some stairs, as soon as I'm done here, until the excitement wears off.

By the time I'm back in the world of automobiles, electricity and in-door plumbing, your family will have been of 33% larger for the better part of twenty days. I expect a picture or two on your blog.

-Curtis