Monday, May 11, 2009

A Litte Update

Daphne is doing great and looking cuter (though nothing like her sister) every day!

Her newsworthy accomplishments so far:

Her umbilical cord stump fell off three days ago, and she officially did not enjoy her first bath.

She smiled at me for real yesterday! She was wide awake, there was no gas involved, and she gave me the biggest grin ever. I was so excited!!

She also went on a shopping excursion with her momma and Aunt Sarah on Saturday, and man did she hate it! She was so traumatized that by the time we got her home, she was pale and just staring. She didn't even really want to eat, she just wanted me to hold her. We felt so bad! And it's funny, because going out has NEVER phased Emma. They just could not be more different! I already had the feeling she was dead opposite from her sister just from how different the pregnancies were, and my suspicions have been confirmed with every passing day. They will be good for each other, though. If they don't kill each other...

Sorry no pics to post. My camera is retarded. I will seek to rectify the situation soon!

1 comments:

Eliz J said...

Your humor gets me laughing, and more anxious about our approaching day. I can't wait to meet Daphne...It is wonderful to begin to see the vast differences in two sisters. They will enjoy each other for sure.