Friday, July 21, 2006

Finally!



I finally got some to upload!!!
Here she is being very cute as always. We have decided that yellow is not her best color. It clashes with her red hair =). Purple, however, really brings out the red, though it isn't that obvious in the picture.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww. she's so cute. but mom just sent me those pictures, so i already saw them. i want more! more!

Kelley said...

Very cute. Tell her it's ok if she doesn't look good in yellow - purple is much more fun! :-)

The Budget Mommy: said...

Somehow I knew you would complain, Sarah. I agree that purple is much more fun. And she will automatically get into the red hat club without having to have the hat =).

Anonymous said...

Amy: I will be standing at the door waiting for Emma to come in even without the RED Hat. What a hoot? My Red Hatters will think that is funny. Love Yo' Miss Granny

Elizabeth said...

Yeah for pictures. Can't wait for that digital camera since we all know that all you do all day is watch that child, so you might as well take a few pics and post 'em. As far as dig. cameras -- talk to Ben or Josh, they seem to be fairly knowledgeable on them. I just 'use' mine, and I like it, but I didn't have to choose it. :-) And, I might be seeing a little bit of Brian finally. Yikes!

Anonymous said...

SOOOOOOOO Cute! More pictures. lol...I'm so envious.