Okay...I am having trouble posting pictures. I could upload my profile picture just fine, but I cannot seem to upload any pics of Emma. Anyone have any ideas?
Hey Amy, it's me Imee (Elizabeth's friend from the Valley). First of all, congratulations on your baby. Second, the way I know to post pictures is go to create a new post, click on the box with the picture next to the spell check on the toolbar. Choose a picture in the browse box, choose a layout and upload the image then publish. Hope this helps.
Yes - it is pretty much just what Imee said. Get to the "dashboard" part of blogger and use all of their "helps" to figure everything out. If I can do it, you certainly can ;)
What happens when you try all of that?? Also, use the blogger helps. . generally people have the same types of problems. Do you guys have a digital camera now?
Also, On your profile -- list your blogspot address that way when people on other blogs see a comment from you they can click on your name, and get a link to your blog. .That is, if you want them to.
No digital camera yet, just picture cds at the moment. I think sleep deprivation is causing most all of my blogging problems, though I think some of them have to do with interaction between blogger and my cds. I am giving up for the moment, but worry not. Eventually I will post some pictures.
7 comments:
no idea. but figure it out. i want pictures!!!!
Hey Amy, it's me Imee (Elizabeth's friend from the Valley). First of all, congratulations on your baby. Second, the way I know to post pictures is go to create a new post, click on the box with the picture next to the spell check on the toolbar. Choose a picture in the browse box, choose a layout and upload the image then publish. Hope this helps.
Yes - it is pretty much just what Imee said. Get to the "dashboard" part of blogger and use all of their "helps" to figure everything out. If I can do it, you certainly can ;)
Yeah see I tried all of that...I am speculating it's more a problem with my computer than with blogger.
What happens when you try all of that??
Also, use the blogger helps. . generally people have the same types of problems. Do you guys have a digital camera now?
Also, On your profile -- list your blogspot address that way when people on other blogs see a comment from you they can click on your name, and get a link to your blog. .That is, if you want them to.
No digital camera yet, just picture cds at the moment. I think sleep deprivation is causing most all of my blogging problems, though I think some of them have to do with interaction between blogger and my cds. I am giving up for the moment, but worry not. Eventually I will post some pictures.
Post a Comment