I am looking at digital cameras, and I am wanting to get your opinions on one. I have found what appears to be a VERY good deal on ebay on a Kodak EasyShare, but I don't know if I want to go with Kodak. I am a fish out of water when it comes to digital, but I am looking for something inexpensive to sate Emma's adoring public. I love my Canon 35mm, but I know the easyshares are very good for casual use. Okay so anyway..help.



6 comments:
It will certainly meet your need for quick photos to upload. You know I love mine.
We have this camera: http://accessories.us.dell.com/sna/productdetail.aspx?c=us&l=en&s=dhs&cs=19&sku=A0620270.
I think Dell was running some sale at the time and we got it for around 250 including shipping. This our 2nd digital and we've been very pleased. A friend at work has this one and it also takes nice pictures: http://accessories.us.dell.com/sna/productdetail.aspx?c=us&l=en&s=dhs&cs=19&sku=A0521533.
Graham (my husband) suggests these two sites for evaluating digital cameras.
http://www.dpreview.com/
http://www.steves-digicams.com/
Thank you so much for the websites...I ended up going with the deal on ebay, so it was good to check my camera on those sites.
You should indicate, "Metallica to Mozart..." (ascending alphabetically) in your profile, instead of the other way around. And, honestly, Me-Mo really isn't a very broad range of musical taste.
And I'm glad you ditched Xanga.
yadda yadda...
I am glad to have ditched xanga too..more people can see this, and it's more fun. I just have yet to have had a second to update. but I will =).
Post a Comment