Friday, April 20, 2007

So frustrated

Well. I have been without internet at home for nearly two weeks now. Brian hasn't been home to deal with it, and when he has tried, he has spent hours (literally) on hold to NO avail. So we are dumping earthlink, since this is the third time this has happened in as many months and we are tired of paying for internet that we don't have. And when we've tried to fire them, we are put back on hold. Sigh. Anyway, it will be at least another week until I have internet at home again, so I don't hate anyone, I just cannot get online at home!!!

On a side note, Emma said Mama this past Sunday, and she has also started waving byebye. She is growing so fast! Anyway. I am sure I will have much to say when I finally have my internet back, but until then, don't miss me too much! =)

3 comments:

Pattie said...

Sorry to hear you are having internet problems. I have actually heard bad things about earthlink before. It's probably good that you are going to get rid of it.

Anonymous said...

Sorry you don't have Internet.

-Mandy

Meredith Doster said...

Amy,

I'm not sure how your internet connection is these days, but I found this article about the HPV vaccine in the New York Times yesterday--It looks like Texas is sending a clear message to its governor about a mandatory vaccine. I thought you might enjoy reading this.

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/04/26/us/26texas.html?_r=1&oref=slogin

Anyway, I was thinking of you and hope you and Miss Emma are doing well-and Brian too, of course!

Happy Weekend-

Meredith