Friday, June 15, 2007

I must be dreaming..this is too good to be true!!!

Guess what Brian is going to have to forbid me from going anywhere near when* I get pregnant again...

*Am not pregnant now..is not an announcement

5 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Now THAT is some cool news! I guess it'll just have to be ordered from website - not in stores or anything?

The Budget Mommy: said...

looks like their northpoint mall location will have it in store...I can take a road trip for a good cause!

j.j. said...

Cool!!! Probably a good thing for our budget that I didn't have access to this stuff this time around =)

Lisa said...

Wow! Thanks for posting that. Ann Taylor could definitely make being pregnant more fun...or more bearable, at least. :-)

Kelley said...

I was just wishing the other day that ATL (Ann Taylor Loft, not Atlanta) would do maternity. I love their stuff when not pregnant and have royally missed it. Stylish maternity clothes are so hard to find.