She thinks it's hilarious to dance whenever she hears music. Tonight in the car after a VERY bad dinner where she cried the whole time, she sat there with her thumb in her mouth staring at me while slightly bobbing up and down every time she heard a song she liked. It was adorable! She has started laughing when I laugh at something she does that's funny. She notices now that she is what's making me laugh, so she will repeat whatever it is multiple times laughing because it's making me laugh. I cannot believe how old she's getting!!!

Mr.Frog here was sitting on my chair at the pool. When I first saw him I thought he was a piece of cement. Imagine my surprise when the piece of cement was squishy and moved when I tried to push it off the chair. It was really funny.



This is a cute outfit Nonny gave Emma from the Gap Outlet. She wears it so well!! =)


Emma wearing an outfit from her Nana, about to eat a very unsuspecting Leo. She loves to chase him around, and it's a good thing for his sake that he has no tail!



2 comments:
I think that is so cute that she likes to dance to music! The last pic of her with Leo is hilarious!!
She's adorable! I love that outfit her grandmother gave her. So cute!
-Mandy
Post a Comment