

We let Emma walk from Stride Rite to Old Navy and she spent the whole walk with her mouth wide open laughing hysterically. She was sooooo proud of herself! She was smiling at everyone and talking to everyone and was just LOVING the freedom. My little baby isn't a baby anymore! She is officially a toddler! When did I let her grow so much?! And speaking of growing, she is finally growing out of her baby sizes. I suddenly realized two days ago that she has nothing to wear that fits her fat belly, so we made an old navy run today as well. We got some super cute stuff, though I had to show some restraint! It's consignment season again, so we will get most of her stuff at sales, but sometimes you just can't resist the call of a good old navy sale. Ems has also finally cut another tooth, making the count 7. Number 8 shouldn't be far behind, and she has been cutting some molars as well. Let me just tell you that that's been a blast. Poor little goose! She is eating very well, and has been very sweet. She tends more often than not to listen when I say no, and she LOVES for me to teach her new things. She also said "Hi Dada" the other week. She will be speaking in paragraphs in no time at all!




Brian and I are doing fine, and planning on going to White Water this Thursday. Thank you all so much for your input =). We are trying to enjoy this last week and a half of summer before he goes back to working three jobs and going to law school. I don't want to talk about it right now. So hopefully White Water will be fun! On that note, I leave you. Hope everyone is having a great week!



2 comments:
Good job on the picture posting, yo. I was about to start fussing. But I still wanna see pictures of that cutie pie walking in her big girl shoes!
I will post pictures of my smoochy mooch walking in her super cute big girl shoes shortly. I didn't have my camera at the mall.
Post a Comment