Since I last posted, Mom and Dad moved out of the house they spent the last 9 years in, and I was FORCED to turn in my car (they actually WANTED the car back at the end of the lease!!!) Mom and Dad's move was chaotic, but it got done in the end. Next time, we will use more boxes!! So that's why it's been a while. Here is a tribute to both of my fair friends in pictures. I will post more of an update next.
6
comments:
Anonymous
said...
it looks so weird all empty! i can't believe it's gone just like that....
6 comments:
it looks so weird all empty! i can't believe it's gone just like that....
I know...it was surreal. If things hadn't been so chaotic, I would have been very sad. But things were CRAZY. So now I am sad from a distance.
Did your parents move somewhere that is still close by?
Yeah, they live about 30 minutes away now instead of 10 but they're still in the same general area.
And to be a bit nosier - did they move closer in to ATL or further out?
further out - up 85
Post a Comment