Thursday, October 11, 2007

Again

Our router died two days ago after the big storm that came through. We suspect there was a tiny surge and that was the only thing to die. Therefore, to type this I am standing by my piano with the laptop hooked up to the modem. What does this mean for you? Well, no pictures for one. Until we have the router, I cannot get any of my uploaded pics online. It also means I really won't be posting until it's fixed. I don't particularly like standing to do this! Nothing really exciting has been happening anyway, although Emma did get attacked by fire ants in her crib Sunday night, giving her a grand total of 14 bites. They all died. And all their friends died. Oh, and I get to do a market research thing where they give me 2 weeks worth of diapers and pay me $20 to do an in home study. THAT is not too shabby. Oh and yesterday I walked to the front of my subdivision and back pushing Emma in the stroller. It's about 3 miles so I was rather pleased with myself! So there you go. That's life, you're caught up, and I promise a massive picture post when this is all fixed!

4 comments:

s said...

Good job on the walk! I didn't even think it was possible to walk to the start of your subdivision. And good job killing the ants that hurt my sweet niece. I'll forgive you for not posting more pictures - but only temporarily. You'd better get that modem fixed!

Lisa said...

Poor Emma! I hope she is feeling better soon.

Anonymous said...

I totally understand! It's just not possible to post when life is upside down (or any one thing that made posting routine goes out). But that fire ants thing?! What the heck? How did they get in her crib???? 3 miles. That's so nice. It's funny. Once I got used to the subway, I realized all of the places I need to get off to be closests and trim my commute down to the last fraction of a second. But...this has not been good for my derriere. Sigh. Gotta start getting of a few stops before my stop...which means leaving the house earlier...which means getting up earlier...which means going to be earlier...ahhh!!!

Elizabeth said...

Three miles with a stroller -- YIKES! Good luck with that! Sorry about the 'puter problems. How annoying!