Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Something to Ponder

If you ever wanted to see the list of ingredients in vaccines...here you go. I wouldn't put that junk in myself. I most certainly wouldn't put that junk in my growing baby.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree with your feelings, and was wondering myself what the alternative is. Vaccination records are required for so many things these days. I know, for instance, in order to enroll here, I had to have proof of MMR. Other states require more. Added to that, I want my children to have the protection that some of them afford. What's one to do? Do they make organic vaccines? I mean, I know that when Edward Jenner administered the first smallpox vaccine, he wasn't using formaldehyde.

The Budget Mommy: said...

Yeah, or aborted fetal tissue. They DO have homeopathic options, but you have to go to a Naturopathic doctor to get it done. I have not pursued this option yet because of cost, but my thinking is that should I decide to vaccinate at all, it's going to be this way. The nice thing is you can get exemptions in most cases where they are required. You cannot be forced (yet) to vaccinate your child. I know what you mean about wanting the protection. I sometimes waffle on that, but really I am trusting God to keep her safe. Merck and other similar companies have done a FANTASTIC job of making you feel guilty and TERRIFIED if you don't vaccinate. I definitely think there is something to the idea, but I think they have it all wrong, and are simply in it for the money. Do some research...most of those drug companies are on the congressional comities that make them mandatory. That's more than a little vested interest, I think. Anyway. I could go on for a year about this, but suffice it to say there are options that those companies don't want you to know are there...
And one last thing; Polio would be nonexistent but for the vaccine. The only documented cases of it in several years came from vaccines. Just some food for thought.

The Budget Mommy: said...

*committees

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! I did NOT see that (aborted fetal tissue). Holy crap! I mean, really! The thing takes on a WHOLE new dimension now! Geeze!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for that list!

Dr. Denmark (who invented one of the vaccines) would never vaccinate before 5 months of age, and she said that she has never had a SIDS baby as her patient... and they all slept on their bellies.

We don't plan to do any vaccinations until we are able to travel out of the country. I plan on doing only what is required and spacing each one apart by several months.