Friday, February 15, 2008
For What It's Worth...
Brian and Emma have had quite a horrendous case of the flu since last Saturday (yeah, it's been a LONG week.) I "slept" on the couch most of this week, and every night have been woken multiple times by one or all three of the other people in this house (I am counting the four legged furry one.) I have been expecting to get sick for days, knowing full well that without sleep I would never be able to fight it off. But curiously I haven't been very sick at all. On Sunday I started taking Wellness Formula once a day, and though I know I started to flirt with getting sick on Wednesday, and I know I am currently sick now, the symptoms are NOTHING to the severity of Brian and Emma's. I can barely tell I am sick, and were it not for the lack of sleep I bet I wouldn't have gotten anything at all. So for what it's worth, that stuff is WONDERFUL! And for those of you who spent time with us last week, I would recommend buying some. You don't want this flu! It never goes away! The only bummer is this is one of the few pills I own that explicitly says not to take it while pregnant or nursing, so be aware of that.



3 comments:
Unfortunately, that knocks out quite a few of your "readership." I love how they word the directions. When in imbalance, take so many tabs per day. For wellness maintenance, one per day. Imbalanced is exactly how you feel sometimes when you're getting sick!
Man! I'm sorry that Brian & Ems are still sick! I hope everyone starts to feel better soon.
Thank you. Brian seems to be on the mend, but munchkin is definitely still not better.
Yeah, I know it knocks out half my readership, but you won't all ALWAYS be pregnant or nursing, though it may seem that way =).
Post a Comment