Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Things That Make Me Smile



- My precious baby girl giving me big hugs and kisses
- The latest issue of Health Magazine (to which I do NOT subscribe, but this one is actually worth picking up)
- Working out until I pass out (really!)
- The weight I have lost so far
- Putting my cat in the garage!
- Folded laundry piles
- A made bed
- Hearing my hubby say class in canceled
- A really big salad
- A clean house (though I don't much remember what that actually looks like)
- Pretty flowers
- Songs For Saplings
- Method Pink Grapefruit All Purpose Cleaner
- Emma saying "buddy buddy" (translate: Belly Button)

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I checked out the Songs for Saplings link -- really good, cute stuff. My dad used to sing Scripture songs like that to us a lot -- with chapter & verse included. What good ways to memorize Scripture. Did you get the ABC's one?

Not ever having done the children's catechism -- does it look like her questions & answers go through that?

The Budget Mommy: said...

I did get the ABCs one and we love it. It's really cute and catchy. I even find myself wishing some of the songs were longer. Emma really enjoys dancing to them too!

I didn't listen really hard to the q&a ones, but I think they do loosely go through the children's catechism. At least that's the impression I got =).