My sleepy goose. She never sleeps on her back, so she must have passed out immediately!
Look at her crazy hair and curls! I know I need to cut it, but I don't want to lose the curls!
Taking bear friends for a stroll.
Daddy stealing "kefir hugs" (she always snuggles when she drinks her kefir in the morning!)

Destroying a bag of tissues while I was on the phone and too lazy to stop her.
All smiles with the Skip Bo cards.

Even happier with them on the floor!


Playing piano with Daddy.


Snuggling with daddy after a nap. So precious!!!



12 comments:
I love the sleeping picture!
She looks so much like you Amy! but with red hair. So pretty!
I LOVE her smile in the last pic. Adorable! Yay Emma for drinking Kefir!
Beth - Lots of people have started saying that but I still don't see it! Maybe one of these days it'll hit me.
Jen - She adores kefir. She asks for it all day long and we have to restrict it to just the morning so we don't spend a billion dollars on it every week!
yay, pictures! what a good sister you are!!
She's so beautiful!
Okay, what is Kefir. I've heard about it from various places but haven't ever had it.
Kefir is essentially liquid yogurt. It's got really high probiotic qualities, and it's much much better for your body than milk. It's also much much more expensive. I started giving it to Emma around the year mark when she weaned and I wanted her to have something other than just water. My mom suggested it, and Emma LOVES it! We get the blueberry flavor from Publix. She is also not sick very often, so I think it really does help boost her immune system. Anyway. That's kefir.
AHHHH! keep the curls!
Uhm, I think I've actually heard of homemade Kefir-is that weird?--it's when you boil the milk and let it "age", or some such thing. I didn't know how to identify the stuff till you described it above, but it sounds kinda similar.
My favorite is that last picture! She looks adorable & like a big girl!
Amy:I love them all but the lst one is just precious.Of course the ones with Brian are also. Thanks for being so kind to share them with us. I know it takes time but time passes so quickly and she'll be out and gone before you know it,all ladies,so cherish every moment with your beautiful children. No kidding. Love yo'all,ms granny,
Man! She's beautiful! In that last picture, I SO see you! And, you know what, I love the curls. I think you're right not to chop them. What is little girlhood without curly hair??
Post a Comment