Friday, March 21, 2008

YEAH BABY!!

I am OFFICIALLY back in my pre-Emma jeans!!! They are a little snug in places they did not used to be snug, and I cannot technically wear them in public yet, but they FIT!!!!!!! PROGRESS!!!

7 comments:

Kelley said...

Congratulations! I know how good that feels. My jeans don't fit the same way they did before Greta either. They are looser in some places and tighter in others. Oh well, I got a beautiful daughter out of the deal.

Lisa said...

Congratulations. :-)

s said...

good job, ames!

Anonymous said...

Yayayay! That's wonderful! Congratulations!!

Elizabeth said...

yeah yeah yeah! :-) What a nice birthday present!

My Thoughts Exactly said...

Go Amy!! My mom was telling me about an interview she saw with a top Hollywood trainer who said that the stars are not really back to their pre-pregnancy state in like one month as claimed...it's all illusions created by Spanx and such!

Lydia Grace said...

Hey Amy! I posted the recipe and all my "changes" that I do to it. I hadn't found one that the fam. liked really well, so I sorta put together this one and made it our own.
Hope you enjoy it!
Lydia