Friday, September 19, 2008
my sister is the coolest person in the whole wide world
seriously, she's great. there is no one as totally cool as she is. if i was half as good of a sister as she is, i would post more pictures of my child, her niece, so that she could see them all the time.



9 comments:
Wow -- she helped you so quickly! Way to go, Sarah! I hope she did twist your arm into some unholy deal about posting every week or something. So, what'd she have to do (if you can explain it in a sentence or two)?
You rock!! Thank you Sawah!!
you might want to see if you can get big sis to remove the wonderfully vivid developers name. :-) She does have super powers, so I believe that she can!
a. download the .zip file from the website
b. unzip the .zip file
c. go to your blogger site and click the Layout tab
d. click the the Edit HTML tab
e. in the Backup/Restore Template section, browse and find the .xml file that was in that zip file
f. click upload
Yeah see Liz and I both did that a bunch of times to no avail. I think it knew we weren't programmers though. It just wouldn't submit!
As for the developer's name, probably a no go..I suspect she'd be ticked if I don't give credit where credit is due. So many apologies for the horrible name!
hey, i left the link to the developers name but changed the display. you think that's ok? i can change it back if it needs to go back...
actually, i changed it again to match their terms and conditions. you should be good to go now.
sweet! No skankiness! Wow, I really do have the best sister in the whole wide world. You can commandeer my blog and post anytime you like!
you make me sick! But happy at the same time. I thought you'd have to use some awesome programming and/or numchuck skills (no idea how you spell that!), and instead, all you did was follow the directions -- which we did. . I promise. Well, hurray that blogger finally accommodated.
Post a Comment