Sunday, September 21, 2008
Yep. We are indeed.
Pregnant, that is. I am 7 weeks, as you can see by my ticker, and am headed to the first doctor visit on Friday to make sure it's a child and not an alien! We are very excited and once Emma figures out what it means, I am certain she'll be thrilled! The Lord has been gracious to us, and this was an answer to prayer. I have indeed been very sick this time, which came as a surprise since I was not sick at all with Emma. The upshot is that I haven't gained 10 pounds already like I did with Emma! =) Keep us in your prayers. We look forward to meeting this little one!



12 comments:
I was wondering when we might be hearing this new s from you. Congratulations and I hope the sickness is short lived. I wasn't sick at all with Greta and I hope that future pregnancies are just as easy.
CONGRATULATIONS!!! That is so exciting!
I was sick with both of mine, and unfortunately I don't have much advice. I was never able to find a way to make it go away. I do sympathize, though. And I will pray that you feel better soon.
WOW!!! HOW exciting!!!
Congratulations!
I LOVE your new blog, Amy--it looks great!!
And, of course, congratulations on your news--We will be thinking of you during your pregnancy!
Meredith (and Jesse, too!)
Amy,
Where did you find this new layout for your blog?? I'm really loving it and am thinking about updating our blog--if you could point me in the right direction, that would be great!
hope you are feeling alright today!
meredith
Click the link at the bottom of my blog. It goes to this woman's blog who makes most of her templates for free. Please excuse her horrid blog name! Oh, and if you don't like her stuff, just google free blogger templates. There are lots of websites out there to chose from!
Thanks, btw...I am glad you like it! I didn't mean to sound abrupt!! How are you and Jesse doing?
Thank you everyone for your sweet congrats. We are excited!
Amy! What wonderful news! I'm so sorry I haven't kept up lately and didn't say this a week ago! Sooo happy for you and will watch expectantly for first photos and all the good stuff! Oh, and I wanted to pass along my friend's website to you: http://www.myspace.com/katiekreationsphotography (she's in transition between sites right now, but this is where she's located for the time being). She does amazing portraits of little children, as you will see, and is trying to get her name out there, so I of course thought of you and your cutie...soon to be two cuties!
Amy,
No worries; no abruptness detected. :)
Jesse and I are doing really well-Mom and Dad came for a visit this past weekend which was a real blessing--they took us out to eat and Dad did a ton of work around the house. There's still nothing quite like parents! :)
Jesse's still looking for a job--if you could remember him in your prayers, we would certainly appreciate it.
Must run--endless papers! Granny sent a picture of Murphy #2--too exciting!!
Meredith
Hooray for alien babies! Wait, no, that didn't come out right... :)
Congrats, Amy!!! Can't wait to meet the newest addition to the family!
love a.
I thought you might like this. It's a mother's review of her toddler's restaurant.
http://www.momlogic.com/2008/11/review_lilys_cafe_resturant.php
Post a Comment