I had been wondering the past few weeks how Emma would do with the time change. It's been just as I feared. She woke up bright and shiney at 6:15 this morning, because body time it was 7:15. Why do we have a time change?! I have always disliked it, but now I have a good reason to. It's costing me sleep! Emma and I are moving to Arizona where they do not have these ridiculous time changes. Who's with me?
Anyway, Emma had her first full-blown cold this week. We both got sick on Tuesday, and both still have the sniffles, but all in all it wasn't awful. I will say that my mom thankfully bought some homeopathic stuff for Emma, and within two hours she was feeling much much better. I love having another option than to go running to the doctor. It's such a blessing. I sing the highest praises for the stuff mom got her, and I would post the items here, but I don't remember their names, and I'm too lazy to go get the bottles. So if you need the info, ask =).
Brian is doing fine, but starting to get stressed. He has a huge paper due on Saturday, and the professor is insane, so he doesn't know if he's doing the right thing or not. He isn't allowed to talk to ANYONE about the paper, and even she won't really answer any of the questions the students ask. I am not even allowed to tell him if he's made spelling or grammatical errors. I think that's insane, but whatever. So please pray for him if you think about it. I know he's really worried about the class. Also, please pray that he would be able to find a summer job at a law firm. This time of year is when he's supposed to start looking for one, and it would be a GREAT way to get his foot in the door somewhere. So that's what's going on with him.
I have been sick, as I said, and am ready for things to get back to normal. I have been reading the book Jen recommended, A Mother's Heart, and I have been very convicted by it. I also think it's a great read for all women, not just mothers. It gives you something to work toward, even if you aren't yet at that stage in life. Anyway. Okay I tried to download pictures, but blogger is being retarded...I will try again tomorrow. So sorry.



5 comments:
I too dislike Daylight Savings Time; however I definitely don't dislike it so much that I would even consider moving to Arizona. There are better options. Hawaii, for instance.
I would take Hawaii. I think it would be much nicer than Arizona. I just picked the first state that came to mind that doesn't observe the stupid time change. grr.
Ames-
So sorry to hear that you're not feeling well--Glad to hear that you're considering and using homeopathic remedies! Having a natural alternative is wonderful! I still love reading your blog--and seeing the pictures! I hope blogspot cooperates again soon! Amanda and I will be home in a few weeks and will be heading your way to play with Emma! I can't wait!!!
Love you- Mer
HEy Amy...Glad to hear you and babykins are feeling a bit better...As soon as ya'll are up to par we need to try and plan a trip for you both. I miss you cute redheads! So they told me 3-5 days...I figured that meant work days so I'm calling beginning tomorrow. REally want to know how that looks. We will be praying for Brian...and also praying that you will both be patient with one another. Stress usually means loss of patience.
BTW I think I look ALOT like my mom in those pics too...crazy!
We love ya'll...call me sometime when you aren't busy.
-me
Mer- I am happy to say that we are recovered! Okay, mostly anyway. I love homeopathics. I have been very impressed with how well they work, and am so thankful to have them. I look forward to seeing you guys in a couple of weeks too! Just let me know when it will work for you guys to swing by, I am here all the time =).
Lynzi - Go drive those doctors crazy. You deserve some answers! Thank you for your prayers. You are right about the pateince thing...he needs more of it! JUST kidding! I need it quite a bit, and I also need to focus on the goal here. Unlike so many trials in life, I know when this one will be ending, even if it isn't sometime next week =). We will have to make a date to come see you for sure...did you get that job you wanted?
Mandy - I missed everyone at church on Sunday too. Thank you for your prayers as well. I need to have you over here to watch Emma for me sometime soon. It's nice to be able to get out of the house =).
Post a Comment