Tuesday, October 31, 2006

It works!

I just don't think I could love her any more...she is too precious!













4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, what an absolutely adorable smile! I can't wait to see her before she gets much bigger!!! It definitely seems like she's one of those babies that just gets cuter and cuter and cuter the older they get. Must be genetic....LOL!

love a.(manda)

Anonymous said...

Her personality is really developing and making her cuteness factor go off of the map!

Anonymous said...

What a happy baby! (o:

Anonymous said...

Oh What a Beautiful Baby. That song really applies to Emma but maybe you young ladies are to young to have ever heard it. If you haven't with modern tech I know you can find it and hear it. I'm so thankful for the computer and what it does for all of our lives in keeping in touch. What fun for me. Love yo'miss granny