I was telling a friend of mine this week that Emma is the most beautiful baby you ever laid your eyes on.I believe these pictures bare my story out. Whoooo what a doll. What a joy to have a great granddaughter. I might have said this before,but my oldest sister told me one time that you haven't lived until you have a great grandchild. Well I didn't know then but I surely do know now.Great Granny
3 comments:
Yes she is and I actually got to see her in person! :-)
Indeed...now the question is...is she coming to visit ME tomorrow>????
Say yes, Say yes!
-me
I was telling a friend of mine this week that Emma is the most beautiful baby you ever laid your eyes on.I believe these pictures bare my story out. Whoooo what a doll. What a joy to have a great granddaughter. I might have said this before,but my oldest sister told me one time that you haven't lived until you have a great grandchild. Well I didn't know then but I surely do know now.Great Granny
Post a Comment