Ok people. White Water or Lake Lanier Islands Beach and Water Park. I LOVE crazy fun slides, so which is better from that perspective. This will be an Emma free outing.
I have to go with Lake Lanier although it has been years since I've been to either park. I love the proximity of Lake Lanier along with the crowd size. White Water always seemed too crowded to enjoy.
there is ALWAYS an e coli outbreak at white water. ALWAYS. and by ALWAYS, i mean that it happened once a few years ago and that's the first thing i think of when i think of white water.
I haven't been to either, so I'm not sure which to recommend-I would go for whichever has better slides! :) Just to let you know: I don't have to sign in anymore to read your blog--did you turn off the security?
Congrats on Emma walking!! It looks like you are doing a fantastic job!
Amy: Just have fun on your outing. I can't tell you which slide is better because I don't do slides or do you think I should start at this age trying. Love Yo'ms granny
9 comments:
I have to go with Lake Lanier although it has been years since I've been to either park. I love the proximity of Lake Lanier along with the crowd size. White Water always seemed too crowded to enjoy.
That depends. Do you want e coli, or not?
Both sound like fun.
goob head...what do you refer to?
there is ALWAYS an e coli outbreak at white water. ALWAYS. and by ALWAYS, i mean that it happened once a few years ago and that's the first thing i think of when i think of white water.
I would pick Lake Lanier Water Park.
Amy,
I haven't been to either, so I'm not sure which to recommend-I would go for whichever has better slides! :) Just to let you know: I don't have to sign in anymore to read your blog--did you turn off the security?
Congrats on Emma walking!! It looks like you are doing a fantastic job!
Have a great time at the water park!!
Meredith
Amy: Just have fun on your outing. I can't tell you which slide is better because I don't do slides or do you think I should start at this age trying. Love Yo'ms granny
You should totally start trying at this age, Granny. I mean 32 is HARDLY too old for slides!!
Post a Comment