I love the room full of toys and she's sitting in the cardboard box. I have tons of pictures of myself doing that as a baby. There's just something irresistable about a box.
Bethy - That's how I found her one day. It was so funny I just had to sprint for my camera! I pretty much never know where I am going to find her...
Kelley - Thank you! She reminds me a lot of my sister in law in looks, which means she's gonna be a knockout!We're already beating the boys off.
Liz - Mom got it at a garage sale for some ridiculously low price. She loves to be pushed in it, but still hasn't quite gotten how to make it work by herself.
Jen - Oi vei. It makes me tired just thinking about it!! She is really growing up, and her personality is really starting to shine through. It's so fun to watch this process!
What a cutie! I love looking at your blog site and should post more comments! Sorry! Since red (or whatever color it is technically, I don't want to offend) hair runs in our family, especially in Sean's side, we were wondering if our little girl might receive the correct genetics. I have to admit that I wasn't sure if I would like the color, but your little girl has changed my mind!!! How beautiful!
10 comments:
Sp precious! I can't decide which is my favorite!
I mean SO precious. From now on I will preview first.
Way to go mom!
I love the room full of toys and she's sitting in the cardboard box. I have tons of pictures of myself doing that as a baby. There's just something irresistable about a box.
YAY! Thanks, sweetie pie.
Love those curls! She's gonna be a heartbreaker when she gets older. She's just gorgeous.
Great post, Amy! Love the pictures. Where did she get that little car?
Wow - I see her just about every week, but she is really growing up! Hey...Lydia was this age when I found out I was pregnant with Lauren.... =)
Bethy - That's how I found her one day. It was so funny I just had to sprint for my camera! I pretty much never know where I am going to find her...
Kelley - Thank you! She reminds me a lot of my sister in law in looks, which means she's gonna be a knockout!We're already beating the boys off.
Liz - Mom got it at a garage sale for some ridiculously low price. She loves to be pushed in it, but still hasn't quite gotten how to make it work by herself.
Jen - Oi vei. It makes me tired just thinking about it!! She is really growing up, and her personality is really starting to shine through. It's so fun to watch this process!
What a cutie! I love looking at your blog site and should post more comments! Sorry! Since red (or whatever color it is technically, I don't want to offend) hair runs in our family, especially in Sean's side, we were wondering if our little girl might receive the correct genetics. I have to admit that I wasn't sure if I would like the color, but your little girl has changed my mind!!! How beautiful!
Post a Comment