The router, that is. So expect a hefty picture post next week for all your longsuffering!
Until then, I leave you with an Emma story. I have this tan colored purse that does not zip closed but rather uses one magnetic button. I love this purse and use it often, but was giving it a break for a few weeks. Emma decided it would be her toy since it was mommy's real purse and had been dragging it around for days putting all sorts of nonsense in it. Well one day Jelyne came over we were both giving Emma grape tomatoes. I thought she was eating them because there was some remains on her face and she kept coming back for more. When I didn't see any on the floor I was so impressed and happy that she had eaten them! So fast forward to a week ago, basically a month after that day. I go to switch back to that purse, and in it what should I find but, you guessed it, all the grape tomatoes, an ant or two, and a lot of stains. It was so gross, and all I could do was shake my head at my stupidity. I could not stop laughing, and thankfully it was on the inside where you really can't tell unless you look for it. So there you go. That's what happens when I am not paying attention!
Also, just to clear my name, on Sunday I did NOT drop Emma. For those of you who weren't there, I raised my hand to make an announcement about the Mother's Bible Study. The SECOND Bob called on me, Emma took a nose dive from her seat onto the floor. It was the silent scream, so I snatched her up, threw her at Brian, and she proceeded to scream her poor head off. I know it hurt her. There were carpet burns on her face where she fell. But I did not drop her! So there. Can I still be in charge of the Mother's Bible Study?



2 comments:
Is the router there yet? Is it? Is it? Huh? Huh?
Also, don't you dare be dropping my cute baby niece on the ground anymore!
Blah blah blah.
Incidentally, it's taking FOREVER to get here. Who even knew it took four days for UPS to drive from California to Georgia?!
Post a Comment