Friday, January 18, 2008

Picture Post


I told her to get ready to go Bye Bye, and this is what she came back with!



She climbed in all by herself then asked for books. It was so cute!


Wearing mommy's shoe like a big girl.



LOVE the hair clip!!




Our other Stray Cat Bookend is on back order. It'll come one of these days.


Her first ponytail.


The eggs were her favorite Christmas toy out of all the toys she got!

11 comments:

My Thoughts Exactly said...

Another friend of mine gave her almost 2 year old daughter the eggs too--and she loves them as well. How funny!

s said...

What a cutie! I love her hair in the clip. And I love how she needs three purses and a phone to go bye-bye. How many bags do you run out the door with? And did Leo just jump up there on his own, or did you plant him there?

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures!

The Budget Mommy: said...

Beth - You know I know at least two others who got their daughters the same thing and it was a huge hit. Who knew wooden eggs could be so entertaining?

Sarah - I only leave with my purse, Emma's purse of the day, my phone, and her diaper bag! I certainly don't bring a bear friend! I don't know where she got it from...
Leo jumped up there on his own and sat right where you see him for a long time. I was so amused I grabbed a camera. If I were any good at photo shop I would probably try to put another one of him on the other side!

Anonymous said...

In the first picture of her in the red shirt and overalls...she looks so much like you it scares me. I think it is just the look on her face...I was like oh wow mini amy...lol what a cutie!

The Budget Mommy: said...

Seriously? I can never see it at all. I think she always looks like my sister.

s said...

like me? really? i wasn't aware of that. but i guess that explains why everyone thinks she's so beautiful...

Anonymous said...

7 lbs!?!? Girl, you're going to have to post some pictures of your skinny self soon...

The Budget Mommy: said...

I totally always think she looks like you. It's really funny. But she does!

See I would take a skinny picture but I just don't feel that skinny. Although Brian keeps telling me that I do look a lot slimmer and more toned. I will try to get some decent pics up soon =).

Anonymous said...

Emma's hair in a ponytail and clip is too cute..=)

Elizabeth said...

I don't see the Sarah so much. Josh thinks E looks like you, Amy. I think to judge properly we need to see some baby pics. Sometimes, I think I see some of Brian, too. Of course, that's the beauty of a baby -- they combine & subtley (or sometimes overtly) reflect both parents. A twinkle in an eye here, a highlight in the hair there, the pursing of the lips in a certain way. What fun to be front seat observers for all of this!