I LOVE it!!! The $3.97 I spent on that little "cow-stume" has been WELL worth it!!
No kidding! Thank you so much for letting us use it!
The cow must be the official costume of the < 1 yr old girls. My boss dressed her 6 month old as a cow for Halloween. Emma is beautiful!
Super cute, Amy. It's great that she seems to be enjoying the joke herself. :-)
amy =,i love her outfet!it is soooo cute!!!bethany greer
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I LOVE it!!! The $3.97 I spent on that little "cow-stume" has been WELL worth it!!
No kidding! Thank you so much for letting us use it!
The cow must be the official costume of the < 1 yr old girls. My boss dressed her 6 month old as a cow for Halloween. Emma is beautiful!
Super cute, Amy. It's great that she seems to be enjoying the joke herself. :-)
amy =,
i love her outfet!
it is soooo cute!!!
bethany greer
Post a Comment