Evidently I didn't need to ask all of you what to do about my crock pot. My husband, who has no fear of destroying non-stick coating, attacked the crock pot with a knife. The apple carbon came right out. I knew he was good for something =). But I think it only came out because I soaked the whole thing in dishwasher detergent yesterday, which is stronger than my dish soap. So I loosened it. So now the world can return to spinning, as I can use my crock pot again. I suppose technically I could have used it before, but I think it would have left all my food with a distinctive burnt apple flavor. I don't consider that to be appetizing. Anyway, I just thought I would share the good news.
Things I have noticed:
Emma has found her feet, and is quite enamored with her new toys
Everytime I pick Emma up, she snorts with happiness
Every since I was pregnant with her, she has clasped and unclasped her hands when she is tired or focusing on something else. It always felt so cute then, and it's even cuter now
She grabs my arm with fascination everytime I change her diaper. It's so much fun watching her discover the world
I am sure there is more I wanted to add to that list, but I can't remember any of it, so that will have to do for now. I am off to take a shower and clean my bathroom. It's long overdue. Sorry no pictures yet, but I am not too good at taking pictures of myself...



2 comments:
Emma seems so unloved and ignored.
=)
Congrats on the crock pot. I was going to suggest some man labor.
Post a Comment