Monday, November 20, 2006

And then there were two


Emma's second tooth is coming in now! It is the other bottom front tooth, so now the first one won't be lonely. I don't have anything else clever to say, so I will leave you with this super cute picture of Emma, who adores her feet!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amy-

Soo sweet! I can't wait to meet her...tomorrow! If you're around, I'll be driving from Asheville to Atlanta mid-morning tomorrow and would love to stop in and see you and the baby on my way into the city. I think that Granny and Amanda are planning on coming over for a visit as well--Is it alright with you if we descend on your household tomorrow, probably early afternoon? (Sorry to write this on your blog--I don't have your cell number :)

Can't wait to see you!!

Mer

Elizabeth said...

Oh Mandy! More Cuter???

Second tooth? Gosh girl! I think she heard about Thanksgiving and was trying to get in on the eating bit.

Anonymous said...

=) More cute, better?

Lisa said...

Amy, Denis has been showing me the pictures of your Emma on your blog here. She is gorgeous. Thanks for asking to view our blog. I will add you to the list.

Lisa said...

In order to let you view the blog I have to give blogger an e-mail address for you. The one Denis has is @ambwd, if you don't use that anymore, for some reason, please let me know.

The Budget Mommy: said...

That was the correct address, and as you probably saw, I have already looked at your blog. Thanks so much for letting me!

Liz - you are correct. My child is desperate to eat anything and everything. I am starting to think we will soon be on solids, though the thought makes me want to cry. My little baby is getting so big!

Elizabeth said...

Solids will make her get EVEN BIGGER. :-)

Elizabeth said...

And poor Mandy -- it's cuter!

Anna Yonkofski said...

Your daughter is adorable! What a beautiful little girl! Congratulations, Amy!