Well, I guess it's been a while, but nothing really has been happening. Brian has grades back in two of his three classes, and he hasn't failed anything yet =). Emma is continuing to grow and get harder to keep up with. I am just keeping up with house work and trying to rest when I get the time. I will say that I am happy 24 is back. We are watching them as they come this season, so that's been fun. Other than that, things have been really boring. So here are some pictures to amuse you since I have nothing clever to say.


4 comments:
Was Brian pleased with his grades?
How is Emma doing with her food --have you been able to eliminate the reactions?
He wasn't thrilled with them, but at least now he knows what he needs to do. All three classes from last semester are two semester courses, though, so he can change the overall grade which is nice. He is just learning how much effort he needs to give in what areas.
Emma is doing just fine with her food. I haven't given her any grains, and she hasn't thrown up one bit. Her pediatrician didn't believe me that it was the rice and oatmeal, but I have read about babies having similar reactions and then being fine when given them again when they were older. I just plan on waiting a while and then trying again. She is happily eating apples now along with her butternut squash, so she is starting to try new things. Maybe not as fast as I'd like, but at least she is trying. So that's what's going on with that...
I am just now getting around to looking at your blog. Your baby is beautiful. The red hair, oh my gosh.
Amy:Mike told me to go to the bottom of the screen and click and that got it.It had an extra blog at the bottome and I guess that is what stopped it util I clicked on it.granny
Post a Comment