Thursday, January 25, 2007

Hair cut!

It's a good thing my sister lives in another state. I think my hair looks almost exactly like hers, only mine is longer. But I really like the cut =). The stylist was running behind so I got my eyebrows waxed, and they let me do a paraffin wax on my hands while I was waiting too. My hands are incredibly soft now. It was really relaxing, and the best part is that I got $10 off the eyebrow wax and the haircut, so it was $20 cheaper than it normally would have been. I am a big fan of a good deal! Anyway, it was a very pleasant afternoon, and a much needed break. Now if I could only figure out how to make Emma sleep all night again...

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lookin good Ames...I must say, it has been far too long since I've had my locks trimmed. But, I haven't really cared at all what I look like lately...so maybe I can go a couple more months before I get desperate!

Anonymous said...

you'll be happy to know that i finally got a hair cut this past weekend, so our hair does not look exactly alike. crisis averted. but yours is still cute. and a paraffin hand wax whatever thing sounds lovely.

Meg said...

You look fabulous, dalin'!

Glad you got a break.

Love to all.

Anonymous said...

I like your haircut. Looks cute! (o:

The Budget Mommy: said...

I know all about waiting until you are desperate. I was to the point of always putting my hair up. It's too bad she couldn't give me back all the hair that I lost.I am feeling bald. But thank you all...I think it looks cute too!

Sarah- Not that I mind looking just like you, but still. There is a limit. I am glad to know you finally got your hair cut. I know you wanted one back at Christmas!

Meg - Hello! Thank you very much... I don't think I have seen you guys at all since before I was pregnant. You have to meet my munchkin!

Anonymous said...

Sexy momma :)

Kelley said...

Your hair looks quite lovely. I loved getting a paraffin dip. It does make your hands nice and soft for a while. Your post about getting your eyebrows done spurred me on to get mine done. Can you remind me when we need to do it again? :-D

Elizabeth said...

It looks really nice, Amy. Where'd you get it done? Love the brow wax. . Unfortunately for me, my brows grow at the rate of light, so I have to attack them by multiple manners.

Lotus said...

stylin' mama

Unknown said...

cute doo!

Anonymous said...

i know your computer is dead, but don't you think you should use mom's to post some new pictures of my cutie pie niece?