Tuesday, March 20, 2007
Happy Anniversary to us!
Brian and I have made it to the 3 year mark! It's unreal how much has changed since we've been together these five years, but it's been a lot of fun. I am so thankful for Brian and I just don't know what I would do without him. To celebrate, we went out for dinner on Saturday night to Maggiano's since Brian had class last night, and it was really nice. Then, yesterday Emma and I met Brian for lunch so we could at least have one meal together on the actual day. We usually don't exchange much of a gift for this since we go somewhere nice for dinner, but MUCH to my surprise, he came home last night holding a little jewelry box with diamond earrings inside!! I did not see it coming at ALL! They are gorgeous and I am so excited about wearing them! Unfortunately, I don't think they mix well with housework, so I am holding out for a more appropriate opportunity. Anyway, that's that. I just thought I would brag on my super sweet husband! I have no pictures to offer you. When I finally get a chance to wear them, I will post a picture.



10 comments:
Happy Anniversary, sugar booger!
Indeed, Happy Anniversary! Congratulations on your 3 years of marriage--I can't believe that it has already been 3 years!
Enjoy your earrings!
:)
BTW, I match my earrings to PJ's even, so I bet you could match them to housework. :-) Happy Anniversary!
Congratulations! I agree with Liz - just put them in and wear them all the time =)I will say that the last time I wore mine was at the hospital when Lydia was born. Before we left I almost lost one since the back somehow came unscrewed... so do be a little careful!(I need to get a new screw on back so I can use mine again.)
Amy: I think you should post a big picture with the cigar and the lovely diamond ear rings on. That would be the beginning and the up to date happenings.whatdosay? Congradulations for both of you. Before you turn around good you'll be celebrating 25 years and then 50 and by that time you'll say where did the time go.May God richly bless all three of you.Love Yo'Granny
I don't know if the other message is going to post. Anyway Congradulations.LOve Yo'Miss granny
Congratulations!!!! We are so blessed by you and Brian and thankful for your faithful witness to Christ through the years. I know that sometimes we might forget ourselves and seem to only see that wonderful, precious, sweet pea of yours, but believe me we love you and Brian and are so thankful to be part of your lives.
Dad
Hey Amy! Congratulations!!
And Happy Birthday to you too!!!
Happy Anniversary Brian and Amy! (o:
Post a Comment