I cannot believe the gorgeous color of her hair--I know that Granny is so proud of her first great-grandchild, but for Emma to have such a lovely head of red hair? Amy, you and Brian out-did yourselves--She's so cute!!
She just keeps getting cuter and cuter! (o: I just love her red hair.
Thanks for remembering me when you went private with your blog. I continue to go back and forth with wanting to do the same thing, but I never fully decide. Maybe I should post something controvertial to see if someone comes out of the woodwork on my blog too! (o; For now, I just try hard to keep the girl's names and our location anonymous.
I was hoping to get a laugh out of everyone by putting that picture right there. She is being too cute these days! I want to eat her!
Pattie - Go for something REALLY controversial...it makes it more fun that way. I figured out that guy has to know someone who knows me. There was no way to just stumble onto my blog before, so I feel a little better. But still. So weird.
Hey, so I remember your rants about Trader Joe's--and how it's soon to be in your neighborhood--so I thought I would suggest you try something. It's called "mochi" or "daifuku" and it's a Japanese specialty combined with ice cream. I am currently addicted, and were I not in Japan where I can get tons of it, I would be jealous that you live in the vicinity of Trader Joe's. Below is a link to an article that explains a lot of it. Until I read this, I thought it was purely a Japanese speaciality. However, I see it is not. Doesn't diminish my daily cravings for the stuff! I must say, you should try it more than once if you don't like it at first, and be aware it's supposed to be somewhat chewy. It's not good for babies, as it's chewy and such, but for adults, yummm. (Not that I assume you give her ice cream already...quite the opposite.) But, you should try it. It's good stuff. I hope you enjoy if you can find it! http://www.sushiandtofu.com/sushi_and_tofu/features_mochiIceCream.htm
10 comments:
She is too cute!
-Mandy
That is definitely my new favorite picture!!
And it looks like there is more than one amanda on here. :)
love a.
I cannot believe the gorgeous color of her hair--I know that Granny is so proud of her first great-grandchild, but for Emma to have such a lovely head of red hair? Amy, you and Brian out-did yourselves--She's so cute!!
Thanks for the regular picture updates!
Mer
I love the drool dripping from her chin.
hehehe! I opened your site, this little face was grinning me down, and I got to giggling for about 5 minutes. Oh, that just made my day!
She just keeps getting cuter and cuter! (o: I just love her red hair.
Thanks for remembering me when you went private with your blog. I continue to go back and forth with wanting to do the same thing, but I never fully decide. Maybe I should post something controvertial to see if someone comes out of the woodwork on my blog too! (o; For now, I just try hard to keep the girl's names and our location anonymous.
I was hoping to get a laugh out of everyone by putting that picture right there. She is being too cute these days! I want to eat her!
Pattie - Go for something REALLY controversial...it makes it more fun that way. I figured out that guy has to know someone who knows me. There was no way to just stumble onto my blog before, so I feel a little better. But still. So weird.
Hey, so I remember your rants about Trader Joe's--and how it's soon to be in your neighborhood--so I thought I would suggest you try something. It's called "mochi" or "daifuku" and it's a Japanese specialty combined with ice cream. I am currently addicted, and were I not in Japan where I can get tons of it, I would be jealous that you live in the vicinity of Trader Joe's. Below is a link to an article that explains a lot of it. Until I read this, I thought it was purely a Japanese speaciality. However, I see it is not. Doesn't diminish my daily cravings for the stuff! I must say, you should try it more than once if you don't like it at first, and be aware it's supposed to be somewhat chewy. It's not good for babies, as it's chewy and such, but for adults, yummm. (Not that I assume you give her ice cream already...quite the opposite.) But, you should try it. It's good stuff. I hope you enjoy if you can find it!
http://www.sushiandtofu.com/sushi_and_tofu/features_mochiIceCream.htm
You going to post again? Again, she is too cute, as always. :)
-Mandy Cunningham
oh man. I have a 2 niece bias, however that is a really cute baby picture.
The world is begging for a comic strip a la http://www.comeeko.com/
Snap some more shots and don't let Emma let us down. We need our fix!
Post a Comment