Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Pictures

If you live in Atlanta, or are simply morbidly curious about our pollen count, click this.

Yesterday was Avalyn's bday party at the park, and these are some cute shots of the munchkin at said party =).









And a Bonus: my headboard!!!


5 comments:

Meredith Doster said...

Ooooh--I like them both...Emma AND the headboard! :) So, did you use the staple gun and tack the material to the board? Or rather, did your Dad do that? :) Intriguing, intriguing! I may have to copy your idea--I LOVE the fabric!!

It was great chatting with you on the phone--I'll be in Atlanta in May for a few days-we should try and get together--I'd love to see you and Miss Emma!

Take care--As always, thanks for posting!

Anonymous said...

Aww, she has an adorable smile!! And i love your headboard!! Also, Emma's hat is the cutest thing ever.

-Mandy C.

Kelley said...

This isn't as easy to read as yours but here's our pollen counts: http://www.aaaai.org/nab/index.cfm?p=allergengraph&stationid=154&startdatevalue=90

I was told by my ENT Greenville is one of the worst places to live if you have allergies. He said that the way the mountains are situation cause us to pull in all the pollen from GA, lower SC, NC, & TN. So even if you aren't allergic to something that grows here, if it grows in a nearby state, it may still bother you.

s said...

Little Ems is so adorable! I just want to sqeeze her. Dad said she works a room like no one he's ever seen. With a smile like that, I believe it!

Janet.dl said...

Sarah,I do get to squeeze her and she is so precious you want to just hold and kiss on her but sometimes she just wants mommy and that is ok. God has richly blessed us and Emma with HIs great love and we have so much to look forward to seeing her grow up to be a fine christian yound lady.By the way Hi Amy,and Brian. Poor parents always get left out when it comes to the children. I remember when Mike was a baby and we'd go over to East Atlanta to see Paul's parents and all they wanted to do was take Mike and barely spoke to us. I thought one day, hello I'm here. Keep up the good work Amy and Brian. You're doing such a great job. Miss granny