There. Now you know why I have been silent all week.
Emma is starting to pull herself up. I walked into her room this afternoon after a nap and she was on her knees holding the top of the rail. She was doing the same thing on the coffee table earlier. My life is desperate moments away from getting a whole lot crazier. We have also decided she is a Chia pet. We have watered her, and now her hair is growing like crazy! Soon, I will be taking some of it for me, as I am still feeling rather bald. Oh and a huge praise. Mom and I took Emma to the opthamologist today, and he said that she doesn't appear to have the same eye problem that I do (mine is genetic and I have worn glasses since I was 2). Hopefully she won't have her dad's issue either(legal blindness). Brian and I were hoping my extreme far sightedness and his extreme nearsightedness would cancel each other out. What are the odds?
Well. I am sleepy. Just talking about Emma pulling herself up makes me want to go sleep til next week. Do you think Emma will be okay with that? =)
So here are pictures for the whiney aunts..I mean adoring public =).

I woke her up for this meal. Can you tell?

She wanted you to see her yummy clementine.
This was her starting to pull herself up. She is also contemplating how tasty the wood is.



5 comments:
thanks, little sister.
i love that first picture. it makes me giggle.
I'm very glad Emma doesn't appear to have any vision problems. It's so nice to be able to pass on your good traits to your children - it's just a shame we sometimes pass on the bad ones too. Graham and I are hoping any children we have will get his sinuses (mine are horrible) and a mix of our skin types (his is oily, mine is dry - that makes normal skin together, right?) In the vision dept our children are doomed to nearsightedness. The majority of relatives, both on my side and his, are nearsighted.
That first picture is my new desktop picture. Too funny!
How many aunties does Emma have??? I count one, but perhaps she has countless honorary ones.
I can't believe she's starting to pull up. Things move quickly. Soon, she will be, too.
Two my dear. Trisha and Sarah.
If only I could just pass on the good traits...What am I saying? She got all my good ones and Brian's bad ones! Just kidding. So not true.
Post a Comment