Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Moving right along...

Sorry for the password protection so quickly, but I did not know who the psycho was who posted on my Soap Box post, so I decided I had had enough of guessing who was reading this thing. I will post more of an update tomorrow, for tonight I have a lot to do, but I will leave you by saying that I finally found some material for a headboard! I am very excited to show you guys the finished project, but it's not done yet, so you're going to have to wait! Goodnight all.

2 comments:

The Budget Mommy: said...

Yeah I just didn't see the point in saying anything more to him because he seemed to be mad at ME, not at what I said...which makes no sense since I don't even know who it was. Go figure.

Moti and Amanda said...

That was totally bizarre. I got so annoyed (I mean really, no one is allowed to talk to anyone in my family like that!!) that I couldn't help but respond -- but it took me awhile to simmer down enough to not say half the things on my mind...

love a.