Thursday, May 10, 2007
Multivitamins
I am wondering if any of you use a multivitamin, or have you ever tried costco's multivitamin. I think I really ought to be taking something for just overall well-being, but I am unsure which to take. The one from Costco is a great price, I am just curious if anyone has used it and actually LIKES it. Any help on this matter would be great!



3 comments:
Amy,
I actually take a prenatal as a multivitamin. My aunt is a nurse and I read her everything that was in it and she said it would work well as such. Lukas's mom also says its a good idea...but then again it may be a secret plot to get me prego!!! AGHHHH! lol j/k...I miss you...call me when you get a minute! love ya :)
I take a prenatal vitamin (did so before I got pregnant on advice of my Dr) called PrimaCare. (http://www.primacareefa.com/)
I haven't had any problems with it and I like that they split up the dose between AM and PM so that the things that normally give you problems are in the PM dose and don't seem to upset your stomach.
Actually, I take a multivitamin that I bought at Wal-Mart. I liked it so much that I brought it with me here. It passed the "Sorin Test" (which is a rigorous one), and according to him, has the right amounts of the right things. It was pretty well priced, too. It's called Mega Vita Min for Women, in a purple bottle (or was last year). I would also suggest something they call "Bee Caps." They're expensive, but they are amazing. They have royal jelly...and a few other things, I've forgotten. Good luck finding a good one! We change every year or so to maintain variety, so it's a constant quest. ;-)
Post a Comment