Emma's first birthday was a big success. She only cried once! She wasn't so much into the whole present thing, but she did love the homemade chocolate cupcakes with homemade chocolate icing! And who wouldn't? She then enjoyed playing in the baby pool and her playhouse. My favorite story of the evening: Lydia and Avalyn went up to the window on the playhouse and were taking turns playing fast food. "Burger fries?" When I heard Bethany retelling this I almost fell out of my chair I was laughing so hard! Anyway, Emma was very thankful for all her new toys and books, and happily plays with them and eats them and bangs them together. Thank you all who were there for coming!















3 comments:
I love this playhouse. Super cute. And, where did you get that pool, again?
Target...it was not too pricey either.
Lydia LOVED that playhouse. She and Avalyn were cracking me up. Avalyn would pop her head out of the inside and say "Burger and fries!" and Lydia would respond "Peek-a-boo!".
Fun times...these little girls may grow up going to quite a few b-day parties for each other!
Post a Comment