Liz - I happened upon him through another blog website that I read: That's Fit. Though at this precise moment I cannot for the life of me remember which post it was on!
Cry It Out - You are very welcome. It's been a pleasure to read your blog! As for the bday cupcake, Emma is now a cupcake fiend,which was bound to happen, as I am rather a fan of them myself. The recipe is conveniently on the Hershey's Cocoa box, so it's (thankfully) impossible to lose!
3 comments:
Interesting. I wish I could write clever little entries like that. Where did you happen upon him?
Hey, thanks for the very kind shout-out. I appreciate it!
And that first birthday cake (cupcake?) looks delicious.
Liz - I happened upon him through another blog website that I read: That's Fit. Though at this precise moment I cannot for the life of me remember which post it was on!
Cry It Out - You are very welcome. It's been a pleasure to read your blog! As for the bday cupcake, Emma is now a cupcake fiend,which was bound to happen, as I am rather a fan of them myself. The recipe is conveniently on the Hershey's Cocoa box, so it's (thankfully) impossible to lose!
Post a Comment