Friday, September 14, 2007

Another product shout out

I just wanted to recommend this workout video I have been using called Leslie Sansone's Walk Away the Pounds. I got the 1,2, and 3 mile workout videos from the library, and I absolutely LOVE them! I jumped right into the 2 mile walk since I was already walking, and I don't always use weights (which are a very manageable 3 pounds when you do chose to.) I have been doing it consistently the past couple of weeks, and coupled with watching what I eat I have actually managed to lose a pound or two! It isn't a quick workout, per se, but you really do feel better after doing it. It's not cheesy, and the instructor is actually a christian. It's really not hard to do, and it offers a no excuse way to work out since you're doing it in your own home. I have been really happy with it, and it's the first video I've done in a long time that I really like doing. So if you were looking for something new, give it a try.

5 comments:

Kelley said...

My mom has tried her workouts and also enjoyed them. Glad you are seeing some success. Nothing is more encouraging when trying to lose weight than it actually working! :-) Keep it up and I'm sure you'll be at your goal in no time.

Anonymous said...

Amy Since I have a Video,but don't know how to use it do you think I might benefit from trying.Granny

The Budget Mommy: said...

Absolutely you would. There is a one mile walk you could try and I bet you would like it quite a bit =).

Anonymous said...

Amy,I meant to say I have a VCR just in case you didn't catch that. I'm wondering how long you get to keep it out of the Library. I'm going to try it out. Maybe I'll be just a shodow when Meredith gets married. Want to bet????????? Love Yo'Miss Granny

Elizabeth said...

I think I saw this chic on the Today show. She's the walking coach for some ivillage walking challenge.