Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Peanut Butter

Trisha introduced me to this great peanut butter she got from Publix called Naturally More Peanut Butter.. It's only $3.29 for the container, which is a better price than you would pay to get the freshly ground stuff from Whole Foods. Basically it's peanut butter mixed with ground flax, egg whites, wheat germ, and flax seed oil. It is really good, really good for you, and comparatively cheap! It's really not much more than you'd pay for the regular stuff! I found mine in the organic section, but Trisha found hers with the regular peanut butter, so it could be in either place. Oh, and when you first open it you have to stir it quite a bit, but since you store it in the fridge it thickens and that's less of a problem. So there you go...Emma is up from her nap and is singing her "come get me!!!" song..tata

2 comments:

j.j. said...

Sounds interesting. Maybe I'll give it a try. I really hate the stirring part though...

The Budget Mommy: said...

You really only have to the first time. After I let it sit in my fridge I didn't have to stir it at all.