Emma and I had been playing quietly in her room because Brian is sick. When she started to act really sleepy, I told her she was going to get in her crib now and proceeded to pick her up. She immediately looked at me and said "night night." It was so precious!!
4 comments:
HOw precious can you get?????????I hope you are writing these things down Amy for the future joy they will bring to you. LOve Yo'Miss Granny
She is a cutie pie, just like her Mommy Amy - or, wait, isn't she just calling your Daddy nowadays?
Look at that gorgeous red hair!
Sarah - She calls me daddy most of the time, though every once in a while I can get a mommy out of her. That mommy amy thing was so cute, but she only did it that one day!
Bethy - I know! And the older she's gotten, the more striking her eyes and hair have gotten. We are already beating boys off with sticks!!
Post a Comment