I have found several sites in my meanderings that are either really enjoyable to read or have great advice or tell you about great deals. I figured I should share them with all of you, and hopefully you can find helpful stuff from them too!
(p.s. keep scrolling! I posted another post too! I know I know..when it rains it pours!)
http://thefashionablehousewife.com/ - This one gives cute fashion advice and deals
http://momfinds.com/blog/# - This one gives good deals and they have contests
http://mikeadamick.com/blog7/ - This one I already mentioned before; Great for a laugh!
http://www.starfall.com/ - Emma loves to look at the letters on this one! Speech therapist approved too =). Rebecca first brought it to my attention.
http://home.comcast.net/%7Esbreaden/datelist.htm - Great for finding consignment sales.
http://www.mom4life.com/ - Lots of "Why didn't I think of that?" products.
http://thelifeofsuz.blogspot.com/ - The same quads blog Kelley talked about.
Hope you enjoy these!



0 comments:
Post a Comment