Friday, December 08, 2006

Pictures, but keep scrolling

The only shot I got in Kentucky!


Here is Emma, enjoying Earth's Best Organic Rice Cereal!



4 comments:

The Budget Mommy: said...

Click on the pictures to get the full goo view.

Anonymous said...

I was there when Emma got her first "solid" food is what our generation called it.Nan was there with video camera in hand and Amy taking pictures between feedibng our precious Emma the food that she will need to get out of that high chair and make a run for the door to keep Brian and Amy on their toes. Blessings on you. Love Yo'Ms granny,Ms Great Granny

Anonymous said...

Emma is so cute...I swear that is why I look so scary in that picture. We miss you guys!

Anonymous said...

Wow, I'd never thought that I would start finding baby food exciting -- but since it's my first cousing once removed doing the eating I think it's the coolest thing in the world. Yay Emma!!!!