Saturday, December 23, 2006

The Sippy Cup I love

Emma has officially chosen a sippy cup that she will drink from. It thrills my heart, really, because I tried the expensive one first, but no, she wanted the $.99 target brand sippy cup! I am completely okay with this, and hopefully she will continue in this low maintenance vein.

On another note, my sister got in yesterday so we all had dinner at mom and dad's. It got to be Emma's bed time and she was acting tired, so I put her down. We were playing Mexican Train and being very loud about it so 20 minutes later she started crying. I let mom go get her up, and she proceeded to sit there and watch us all play and very happily was the center of attention. She is becoming so aware of everything around her, and truly wanted to be in on the action. It was so cute! She behaved the whole time, and after one more attempt to put her to bed, I gave up and she just reveled in being able to stay up 2 hours past her bed time. She isn't even cranky today! Anyway, I just think it's cute that she is becoming so aware of everything.

Anyway, merry christmas everybody. I am sure I will get some adorable shots of my munchkin's first christmas, and when I do I will pass them on to you =).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh Amy!! She is so cute!! I know I say she is cute over and over again, bu she is!! =) I am glad she likes her .99 sippy cup too.

-Mandy

Anonymous said...

Amy: I'm having a had time getting to read the comments. Their so much fun but my computer want let me. Do you know what for me to do.Great Blog,Love yo'grany