Well it's official. Emma can crawl for real. And four days after she started crawling for real, she started pulling herself all the way up to standing. It's a very good thing we lowered her crib a few weeks ago, otherwise she would have fallen out by now. All afternoon long yesterday I tried to put her down for a nap, and she would stand up and not know how to get back down. She would scream and scream and I would go lay her back down, and back up she would go. She is rather proud of her two new skills, so now I am waiting for her to start walking and for the rest of her teeth to come in. It is all or nothing with this child, after all. Might as well get it all out of the way. She also makes a specific noise when she sees my parent's birds and my cat. Every time the birds chirp she makes this squeak noise that we think is her trying to chirp. Whenever she sees Leo she makes a different noise that she associates with him. It's too cute!
My life has also just gotten that much crazier. Liz went back to work, so I am watching Kate for three hours in the afternoon. So far she just naps, but one of these days she is going to snap out of the baby stupor and I am going to find myself surrounded by energetic babies. It will be crazy but fun =). And I am going back to school! I will be taking online classes starting this summer. I know it's not going to get any easier for me to do this, and I might as well start working on it now. Hope will most likely be paying the tab for me, so I might as well take advantage.
Brian's school is moving along just fine. He has a big paper due monday, but he is taking it in stride. He is still enjoying classes, and it really striving to do the best he can. I think he's doing a great job juggling everything.
I leave you with some pictures I have taken the past week or so. Enjoy!





3 comments:
Emma is just growing up so fast. There are so many changes during this first part of their life. It just continues too. Every week I think Lydia picks up something new.
I didn't even know you were considering going "back to school." Is that the right phrase for you? I can't remember if you took any classes before you got married... Will you work towards a major or just take things that interest you?
I had been thinking about it for a few weeks but opted not to say anything until I knew for sure. I took a few classes before we married, so it would be "going back." I plan on working towards a major, though which major I am unsure about. It was Journalism before with an English minor, and I may keep that. I am just still thinking about it.
I think these kids need to stop growing. They will be married with kids of their own in no time!!
You're the best, Amy. Thanks for taking care of my littlest one.
Post a Comment