Well, here's for that mouth full of teeth. Emma is cutting another one! This time, a top side tooth. Next she will just start speaking in full sentences. I need a nap.
She is now 7 months old. I didn't realize our kids were that close together, though now that I think about, we were pregnant at the same time. Two of her teeth came in at 4 months, and now this one is breaking through. The poor girl is in misery. I am glad we cut them when we are little. I would not want to be doing that now =).
2 comments:
Awww! How old is she now? Claire is 10 months and has 5 teeth and I dunno if any are coming in at the moment.
She is now 7 months old. I didn't realize our kids were that close together, though now that I think about, we were pregnant at the same time. Two of her teeth came in at 4 months, and now this one is breaking through. The poor girl is in misery. I am glad we cut them when we are little. I would not want to be doing that now =).
Post a Comment